Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nuffnang earnings


Look! I earned RM22.60 from advertising in my old blog! Not bad, considering I wrote crap.(Jeez, I dunno why I've been swearing so much, I think I've been reading too much of Xiaxue's blog). Okay lah, RM22 is not as impressive as those people who probably get a few hundreds every month. But it is rather satisfying to see yourself actually getting money from a hobby like blogging.

And if you see any ads on my blog that catches your interest, don't shy shy. Click lah! I get like 0.20 cent for every click kay! Thank you, you are contributing to my empty piggy bank, kind stranger(or kind friend if you're my friend xD)

EDIT:

Okay, I've read somewhere that apparently advertisements give a negative impression on readers(especially when you're unpopular like me!) So I've removed the advertisements and I'll put them back on until I at least have a sizable audience(what is sizable is debatable xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment