Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blonde highlights

After weeks of indecisiveness, I finally decided to do blonde highlights! Even before my final step into the salon I was still thinking "Pink highlights or blonde highlights?".  In the end I went with the latter. Why? Well, it was only my 2nd time dying my hair, the first time I dyed it was last year.

                                                                   My hair last year

So anyway, being only the 2nd time dying my hair, I thought it'd be a little over the top to dye something unnatural like PINK. So I went with a more natural colour, like blonde. Well okay yeah, blonde isn't really a natural colour for Asians per se. But it is relatively safer than such a bright colour like pink. Although I don't know if I'll ever find such a perfect time for pink hair because right now I have no school, no job or an important interview/test coming up. So really this is a perfect time to go pink. But oh well, what's done is done and I'm quite happy with my blonde highlights anyway.


Happy face!

Yeah, from the front can't really see the blonde highlights(but can see the brown base!). The blonde highlights is sort of underneath the hair? According to my hair stylists, it's a new trend and the old way of highlighting(streaks here and there) is apparently outdated. Meh anything lah.


 Yay, can see the blonde highlights now! Right now, I hope it won't fade to a weird colour like orange. But that's wishful thinking. Hair dyes always fade with time no matter how meticulous your hair maintenance is.


No comments:

Post a Comment