Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hello!

I've realized I've no picture of myself at all in this blog. Not even in my profile. I don't really like reading blogs where I don't even know how the bloggers looks like. It's not because I'm superficial okay! When I read blogs, I imagine the blogger himself/herself talking to me or something to that effect. So when the blog has no pictures, I feel like a ghost/phantom is talking to me or something.

And no, it's not a cleverly worded excuse to post a vain photo. I just really want to introduce myself formally.


So,hi! My name is Sabrina. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you find my blog interesting enough for you to return in the near future. I'm 17 years old and I've recently finished high school. Right now, I'm in that awkward period between high school and college. A lot of people has said that college is one of the best times of their life. And I can't wait to see whether that'd be true for me too.

I'm short. I play the clarinet. I'm pretty shy with strangers or people whom I'm not familiar with. I consider myself an introvert. Although sometimes, on rare occassions, I transform into an extrovert! I love Morning Musume. I enjoy playing games like Dynasty Warriors and I like historical fictions.

Also,I hate long introductions especially when the one introducing themselves is no one of particular importance(like me!). I doubt you're really interested in my favourite colour and movies so I'll cut my introduction short.

I shall end this post with a polite "Nice to meet you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment